The flowers of this design are a tribute to the traditional Huipil, a blouse used by the indigenous and decorated with hand-embroidered flowers. Huipil is highlighting the detail and fine work required to create these traditional designs and is a perfect elaboration on our culture's beautiful flowers, heart, and soul.
This product includes:
- Personalized Invitation Cards (printed on both sides)
- Matching Envelope Liners upgrade available
- Minimum order of 30 units. for smaller amounts please contact us
- 15% OFF when ordering about 50 units. use discount code 50units
- 20% OFF when ordering about 100 units. use discount code 100units
- 25% OFF when ordering about 150 units. use discount code 150units
Invitation Card: 5” x 7” (12.7 cm x 17.8 cm) A7 size
Envelope: 5.25" x 7.25" (18.4 cm x 13.3 cm) A7 size
The cards are printed on white textured 105 lb. (270g) cardstock. Envelopes are made out of premium papers produced with 80% recycled materials.
Design process: 1-3 business days (Pending rounds of adjustments).
Production: 3-5 business days.
Please enter the details for the personalization of your cards in the comments box at checkout.
All our cards are available in English and Spanish. Plus, we can do any other language as long as you provide the wording. If you require cards for more than one language the minimum amount for each language is 30 units - we will waive the extra design cost