If there is something every Mexican feels proud of is how the Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) is celebrated across the country. Celebrated differently in every city, but with one common theme: honor the joy of life. The Day of the Dead is full of colors, music, and flowers, it inspires us to celebrate true love that lasts beyond a lifetime.
This product includes:
- Personalized Invitation Cards (printed on both sides)
- Matching Envelope Liners upgrade available
- Minimum order of 30 units. for smaller amounts please contact us
- 15% OFF when ordering about 50 units. use discount code 50units
- 20% OFF when ordering about 100 units. use discount code 100units
- 25% OFF when ordering about 150 units. use discount code 150units
Invitation Card: 5” x 7” (12.7 cm x 17.8 cm) A7 size
Envelope: 5.25" x 7.25" (18.4 cm x 13.3 cm) A7 size
The cards are printed on white textured 105 lb. (270g) cardstock. Envelopes are made out of premium papers produced with 80% recycled materials.
Design process: 1-3 business days (Pending rounds of adjustments).
Production: 3-5 business days.
Please enter the details for the personalization of your cards in the comments box at checkout.
All our cards are available in English and Spanish. Plus, we can do any other language as long as you provide the wording. If you require cards for more than one language the minimum amount for each language is 30 units - we will waive the extra design cost